5/25/13

Starbucks in Japan


So if you haven't noticed by now, yours truly has quiet the obsession with coffee, in particular with Starbucks. There aren't many reasons for that, in fact I'd have a hard time explaining as to why, but in simple terms it's the sugary drinks and the atmosphere that make me follow it like a zombie.

I find it truly interesting how different and diverse Starbucks is around the world. From my personal travels, I'd go ahead and say, without any hesitation, that the worst selection and amount of options exist in United States. Strange, considering it's American. One of my traveler friends has recently been to Tokyo and these photos come courtesy of him. I'll point out these drinks because I just think it's so awesome that these are offered in Starbucks menus somewhere in the world!

Dark Mocha Chip Frappuccino



Passion Fruit Juice Hibiscus Tea Frappuccino 


Coffee Tiramisu Frappuccino 


Chocolate Brownie Green Tea Frappuccino 



I won't go into posting the whole gallery / menu but just by seeing these four frapps, I'm willing to say the local Starbucks is looking pretty boring here. Let's get more creative!

0 comments: