1/24/09

We're fated to pretend.

"Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance."
-Quote from the movie "A curious case of Benjamin Button"










-All photos were taken by me. This is my favorite quote from the movie and the inspiration behind this post.

Have you met someone who has made a major difference in your life, or has the potential to?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that quote. I think everyone in my life has made a major difference in my life. I learn something new for every new person I meet.

Bird* said...

i like that.

Alexandre said...

Great movie and great quote!

"Have you met someone who has made a major difference in your life, or has the potential to?"

Maybe people we met are just here to trigger what we always had inside of us.